Crèche Registration Is Currently Closed
We have had so many families registering for our crèche within the last few months. It’s great to know that the service we provide is so popular but we are temporarily closing registrations for new families. This will allow us to provide consistent childcare services to our families. As soon as we have availability we will open up our crèche registrations again and will publish that on our website and across our social media platforms.
Dr Bell’s Crèche Provides Quality, Affordable Childcare
- Our crèche is for families with young children living in Leith. Due to changes in our funding all children registered from 11th June 2018 onwards must be resident in Leith.
- Our crèche is available for children aged 0 to 5 years.
- Our crèche gives your child the opportunity to mix with other children and helps your child become more independent.
- Our crèche is registered for up to 10 children in a session (depending upon child age to staff ratio required)
- Usual crèche sessions run for 2 hours.
How Much Does Dr Bell’s Crèche Cost?
- Cost for 1 child = £2 per hour
- 2 siblings attending same session = £3 per hour
- Families on benefits are entitled to the reduced rate of £1 per child per hour or £1.50 per child per hour for 2 siblings attending the same session.
- Crèche spaces are free to parents who are making use of some of the other services on offer at Dr Bell’s, or volunteering at the Centre.
The regular créche sessions are:
- Tuesday 10:00 to 12:00
- Tuesday 12:30 to 14:30
- Wednesday 10:00 to 12:00
- Wednesday 12:30 to 14:30
- Thursday 10:00 to 12:00
Occasionally these times may vary, but if they do we will let you know when you’re booking a space.