Listening Time For You
Every Thursday (starting 12th October) Listen Well Scotland are offering Listening Appointments at Dr Bell’s Family Centre.
Appointments are 45 minutes long, FREE and you can choose from the following time slots:
To book an appointment:
or call: 0131 553 0100
Ask for a crèche place if you need that when you make your appointment.
Within each of us there is a need to:
Be valued as a human being
Be treated with respect
Express feelings honestly
Find meaning and purpose in life.
Are you experiencing:
- Change and uncertainty
- Issues at work
- Relationship difficulties
- Carer concerns
- Bereavement and Loss
- Stress and Anxiety
Talking things over with a trained listener is often very helpful in exploring ways of managing life’s stresses. At Listening Time4U you will not be given any advice but hopefully being able to talk with an experienced Listener will help you better understand your feelings, find your own solutions and make your own decisions about what you want to do.
What to expect:
- Time to talk over your concerns in a safe and confidential environment
- Time to express and explore your feelings in a non-judgemental atmosphere
- Time to experience respect for your story and for you as an individual.
Good listening can:
- encourage you to find your own solutions and take responsibility for future decisions
- help bring a greater sense of health and wellbeing
- help to normalise your experience