Dr Bell’s Family Centre
Welcome to Dr Bell’s Family Centre!
Dr Bell’s is a welcoming place where families with young children can get encouragement, support and advice in a relaxed environment.
Leith is an area where people of many cultures live, and everyone is welcome at Dr Bell’s. We all have a shared agenda – the welfare of children. Dr Bell’s provides a range of support services and facilities for local families. These include:
- An award-winning community café with free Wi-Fi
- Accessible crèche for families in Leith and the surrounding areas
- Employment advice and access to training and learning opportunities
- Parent support, counselling,therapeutic play , and health and well-being appointments
- Cookery classes
- Affordable room hire
- Free access to computers with internet and printing facilities
- A summer programme for local families
- Volunteering opportunities available throughout